A secured 1-acre parcel of farmland that is located in Oroville, WA, located in the northern region of the Okanogan Valley, Washington State, which has the ability to produce high-value fruits and vegetables as well as cannabis crops.
- Construction underway of a 10,000 sq. ft. greenhouse optimized for low-carbon and sustainable operations
- I-502 compliant property and we are working to prepare it for tenant-grower occupancy
- 50% + senior water right holder on the main stem of the Eden Valley Aquifer and two supplemental groundwater wells
- Entered into a lease agreement with a Tier 3 I-502 production and processing license holder
- Leadership has local farming knowledge and relationships in this region.
- Room for expansion