Four acres of farmland in Oroville, WA, located in the northern region of the Okanogan Valley, Washington State, which has the ability to produce high-value fruits and vegetables as well as cannabis crops.
- Construction complete of a 10,000 sq. ft. greenhouse optimized for low-carbon and sustainable operations
- I-502 compliant property and we are working to prepare it for tenant-grower occupancy
- 50% + senior water right holder on the main stem of the Eden Valley Aquifer and two supplemental groundwater wells
- Entered into a lease agreement with a Tier 3 I-502 production and processing license holder
- Leadership has local farming knowledge and relationships in this region.
- Room for expansion
Industry Knowledge You Can Trust
As the focus shifts from purely operational to more strategic priorities, the overall industry will evolve dramatically.
We have deep knowledge of navigating regulations and compliance in the cannabis industry and are on top of current trends and are ready to offer our knowledge to our growers.
Our leadership understands that we will need to offer many services to make production for our tenant-growers seamless and they just need to show up and flip the switch to commence business.
|Use of I-502 compliant high-tech greenhouses||Utilities and water management||Design and execute integrated pest management program|
|Pots and fertilizer||Competitive lease agreements||Consulting on processing, distribution and sales|
|Staffing with horticultural experience||Property management services||Provide yield optimization consultancy|
|Processing and shipping docks||I-502 compliant security systems||Support brand building efforts|
|Industrial equipment||Recycling and waste management||Liaison with industry leaders|
|Manage nutrient levels for irrigations||Soil remediation||Research the market for newest developments for our clients|
|Senior water rights holder and two supplementary wells||Software for production management, recording, and monitoring||Assigned account manager that will create SOP’s/best practices and conduct timely business reviews|
Let’s Grow Together
Whether you’re a licensed grower or an investor, we invite you to contact us. We look forward to creating growing solutions with you.